Peanut Butter Drizzle Pancakes
150g plain flour
2 tsps baking powder
3 tbsps Whole Earth 100% peanuts peanut butter, plus extra for drizzling
3 tbsps maple syrup or agave nectar
2 medium eggs
375ml whole milk
Unsalted butter, for frying
For the topping
100g Greek yoghurt
100g mixed berries, berry jam or fruit compote
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Make a well in the centre and add the remaining ingredients except the butter.
- Use a whisk to beat everything together until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat and add a small knob of butter to the pan. When the butter starts to foam, add half a ladleful of the batter mixture to the pan and cook without moving for 3 minutes until bubbles form on the uncooked surface of the pancake.
- Use a spatula to flip the pancake over and cook the other side for another couple of minutes. Keep warm while you cook the remaining pancakes.
- Arrange the pancakes (2 per person is usually enough) on warm plates and top with a spoonful of Greek yoghurt, some fruit and a drizzle of peanut butter.