Apple & Almond Porridge
- 50g jumbo porridge oats
- 350ml almond or semi-skimmed milk
- 2 tbsps Whole Earth Smooth Almond Butter, plus extra for topping
- 1 apple, cored and grated, plus one extra, cored and finely sliced in quarters
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Tip the oats into a small saucepan along with remaining ingredients, except the sliced apple.
- Bring the pan to the boil, then turn down to a gentle simmer and cook for 5 -7 minutes, stirring regularly until the porridge thickens and the oats are plump and soft.
- Spoon the porridge into bowls and top with the sliced apple and a teaspoon of almond butter. Sprinkle over a punch of cinnamon and serve immediately.