Reebok On-Pack Terms & Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of United Kingdom, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and the Republic of Ireland aged 18 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- Promotion Period: Enter between 00.01 BST on the 11th August 2017 and 23.59 GMT on the 31st October 2017.
- No purchase necessary; however internet access and a valid email address are required.
- To Enter: Visit https://www.wholeearthfoods.com/#win and answer the simple question about Whole Earth Peanut Butter, then submit your details to be entered into the Prize Draw.
- Maximum one entry per person throughout the Promotion.
- The Prize: One winner will win 1 x £65 Reebok Voucher.
- The Reebok voucher is subject to their own terms and conditions and is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion, discount or coupon. The Reebok vouchers excludes ‘Your Reebok’ customised footwear. The Reebok Voucher expires on 31st December 2017. Full terms and conditions available at http://www.reebok.co.uk/help/how-do-i-use-my-voucher.html.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and there is no cash alternative.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prizes for an alternative of equal or greater value.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for any third-party products or services.
- Please allow 28 days for delivery of the Prize from the date of winner acceptance
- Winner Selection: All valid entries received by the Promoter between 1th August 2017 and 31th October 2017 will be entered into a prize draw to be conducted within 5 working days after the 6th November 2017 by PromoVeritas, the independent promotional verification service.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted via the email address provided upon entry within 5 working days of the draw and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility plus acceptance of the prize within 14 days of initial contact. In the event the winner does not respond to communications within the 14 days of initial contact, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
- All entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury suffered by any entrant entering the promotion or as a result of accepting or participating in any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- The winner may be requested to participate in reasonable publicity arising from the promotion but are not obliged to participate in publicity.
- If you are the winner, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and county of residence to announce the winner of this Promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes.
- The winner’s name and country will be available on www.wholeearthfoods.com which will be available 2 months after the Promotional Period closing date.
- By entering this Promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter’s decision is binding in all matters relating to this Promotion, and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Terms and Conditions of this Promotion shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English Law and the Courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.
|Promotion Period||Opening date and time||Closing date and time||Draw Date||No. of Prizes|
|1||00.01 GMT on 1st January 2017||23.59 GMT on 7th January 2017||By 12th January 2017||7 View Winners|
|2||00.01 GMT on 8th January 2017||23.59 GMT on 14th January 2017||By 19th January 2017||7 View Winners|
|3||00.01 GMT on 15th January 2017||23.59 GMT on 21st January 2017||By 26th January 2017||7 View Winners|
|4||00.01 GMT on 22nd January 2017||23.59 GMT on 28th January 2017||By 3rd February 2017||7 View Winners|
|5||00.01 GMT on 29th January 2017||23.59 GMT on 5th February 2017||By 10th February 2017||7 View Winners|
|6||00.01 GMT on 6th February 2017||23.59 GMT on 12th February 2017||By 17th February 2017||7 View Winners|
|7||00.01 GMT on 13th February 2017||23.59 GMT on 19th February 2017||By 24th February 2017||7 View Winners|
|8||00.01 GMT on 20th February 2017||23.59 GMT on 26th February 2017||By 3rd March 2017||7 View Winners|
|9||00.01 GMT on 27th February 2017||23.59 GMT on 5th March 2017||By 10th March 2017||7 View Winners|
|10||00.01 GMT on 6th March 2017||23.59 GMT on 12th March 2017||By 17th March 2017||7 View Winners|
|11||00.01 GMT on 13th March 2017||23.59 GMT on 19th March 2017||By 24th March 2017||7 View Winners|
|12||00.01 GMT on 20th March 2017||23.59 BST on 26th March 2017||By 31st March 2017||7 View Winners|
|13||00.01 BST on 27th March 2017||23.59 BST on 31st March 2017||By 5th April 2017||7 View Winners|
|Grand Prize||00.01 GMT on 1st January 2017||23.59 BST on 31st March 2017||By 5th April 2017||1 View Winners|
|Bonus Prize 1||00.01 BST on 1st April 2017||23.59 on 30th June 2017||By 5th July 2017||1 View Winners|
|Bonus Prize 2||00.01 BST on 11th August 2017||23.59 on 31st October 2017||By 6th November 2017||1|