Peanut & Blueberry Overnight Oats
- 60g jumbo oats
- 150ml milk (use oat, nut or soy milk if you’re vegan)
- 1 tbsp Whole Earth Smooth Original Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or honey, to sweeten
- 1 tsp chia seeds, or flax seeds
- 40g blueberries
- Pinch of salt
- Measure all of the ingredients into a sterilised jam jar (around 330ml). Give everything a really good stir and cover with a lid.
- Leave in the fridge overnight to swell and soften the oats and eat from the jar with a spoon.
- Replace the blueberries with raisins or a grated apple if you prefer
- Use these quantities to make a porridge instead. Simply stir everything slowly in a saucepan over a low heat until the oats are cooked through.