- 200g Whole Earth Hazelnut Crunch Peanut Butter
- 80g soft light brown sugar
- 120g golden syrup
- 2 tbsps odourless coconut oil or sunflower oil
- 60g raisins
- 200g jumbo oats
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease and line a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
- Put the Whole Earth Peanut Butter with Hazelnut Crunch, sugar, golden syrup and oil in a saucepan and heat over a low-medium heat for a few minutes until the mixture is combined and the sugar has dissolved. Remove from the heat and stir in the raisins and oats.
- Transfer the mixture to the tin and use the back of a spatula to press down and push the flapjack mixture into all four corners.
- Bake in the hot oven for 20 – 25 minutes until golden brown. Remove from the oven and use a sharp knife to cut into 12 pieces while still warm. Allow to cool in the tin for 10 minutes before carefully transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.