Feather Down & Nut Butter Competition – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
Whole Earth Feather Down & Nut Butter Competition – Facebook, Twitter and Instagram Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The Whole Earth prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter Whole Earth Foods UK, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens on Friday 10th August at 00:001am BST and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before Friday 17th August at 23:59pm BST for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each tweet, post or comment meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter, Facebook or Instagram.
4. To enter:
a. Log onto your Facebook account (or create one for free), and comment with your answer on the Whole Earth Food’s promotional post.
b. Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), retweet the promotional post, and comment on the promotional post tagging who you’d like to take with you.
c. Log onto your Instagram account (or create one for free), and comment with your answer on the Whole Earth Food’s promotional post.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter, Facebook or Instagram’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @wholeearthfoods or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter, Facebook or Instagram to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
8. The Winner will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter (depending on the method of entry) by Wednesday 22nd August at 23:59pm BST and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by Sunday 26th August at 23:59pm BST. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. There is one prize in total across all three channels (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter), which consists of a selection of Whole Earth Foods nut butters, and a three-night stay in one of Feather Downs UK only Canvas Lodges, outside of school and bank holidays. (the “Prize”). See additional terms and conditions on the prize below:
a. The Canvas Lodge sleeps up to 6 people, with a maximum of 5 adults and 1 child under 12.
b. The prize only includes the accommodation provided by Feather Down, and any extras offered by selected Feather Down locations are not included.
c. Travel must be arranged and paid for by the winner themselves, as it’s not included within the prize.
d. The prize is redeemable until the end of the 2019 season (31st October 2019). If to be redeemed in 2018, it also has to be taken before October 31st, 2018.
e. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
10. The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Whole Earth Foods.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter, Facebook or Instagram. Twitter, Facebook or Instagram shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
13. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.