England Netball Competition – Twitter Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. The England Netball and Whole Earth Foods prize draw (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of the promoter England Netball and Whole Earth Foods UK, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
2. The Promotion opens on Wednesday 15th August at 00:01am BST and to enter participants must respond to the promotional post before Wednesday 22nd August at 23:59pm BTS for the chance to win.
3. The sender of each retweet and follow meeting the requirements of these terms and conditions will be entered into the prize draw. Participants must be members of Twitter.
4. To enter: Log onto your Twitter account (or create one for free), retweet the promotional post on England Netballs Twitter page, and follow both @EnglandNetball and @WholeEarthFoods Twitter pages.
5. Participants must abide by Twitter’s conditions of use. Any entrant posting or seen to be posting comments via Twitter or elsewhere, that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of @wholeearthfoods and @EnglandNetball or are otherwise offensive or inappropriate will be disqualified from the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to alert Twitter to any such behaviour and the participant may have his/her Twitter account frozen pending investigation.
6. Only one entry per person. Multiple, bulk or third party entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted. Offensive or inappropriate tweets will not be included within the draw. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
7. The first participant randomly selected from all entries that meet the entry criteria, using an independently verified computer generated system, will be the winner (the “Winner”).
8. The Winner will be contacted via a direct message or in reply to their original entry on Twitter by 23:59pm BST on Monday 27th August 2018 and required to confirm their email, a contact number, together with their real name and county of residence by 23:59pm on Wednesday 29th August 2018. If the Promoter cannot contact the Winner via the Twitter account provided at entry or if the Winner does not return necessary details within this timeframe, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independently verified computer generated system.
9. There is one prize in total, which consists of a year’s supply of Whole Earth Foods peanut butter (12 different jars), as well as a signed shirt by the England Roses team (the “Prize”). There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions of use which the winner by entering this promotion agrees to. The Prize is non-transferrable.
10. The Winner agrees, if requested, to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. The Winner further agree that all materials produced pursuant to the promotion and will remain the property of Whole Earth Foods and England Netball.
11. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
12. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. Twitter, shall not be liable for any loss, damage or liability caused by matters relating to this Promotion.
13. This promotion is governed by English Law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
14. Promoter: Wessanen UK, River View, The Meadows Business Park, Station Approach, Blackwater, Camberley, Surrey, GU17 9AB.